Welcome to Maloon Crescent
FURTHER RELEASE NOW AVAILABLE
Maloon Crescent offers the convenience of urban living with shops, schools and leisure facilities nearby and easy access to all the main road networks.
Cookstown is the fourth largest town in County Tyrone and offers a wide range of amenities, including leading education facilities, state-of-the-art sports facilities, high street shopping, restaurants, cafes, bars and picturesque walks at the nearby Drum Manor Forest. Sports clubs are also in abundance including football, GAA, rugby, swimming, golf and hockey clubs and are within close proximity to Maloon Crescent.
- High quality kitchens offering a choice of doors, handles and worktops
- Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher
- Free standing appliances to include washing machine and tumble dryer
- Comprehensive electrical specification, including recessed downlights to kitchen and bathrooms
- Contemporary white sanitary ware fitted (where applicable)
- Choice of floor tiling to kitchen, dining, utility, hallway, WCs, bathroom & ensuite
- Choice of flooring to reception room, bedrooms, stairs and landings.
- Walls, ceiling and woodwork painted throughout
- Gas fired heating system
- Wood burning stove to lounge
- UPVC fascia and soffit
- High quality block paving on paths & patio area
- Bitmac driveway
- Turf laid gardens
- Perimeter wooden fence (rear & side boundaries)
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
Meet the Builder
Setanta Construction was established in 1963 and constructs highly insulated homes. They have recently been certified as Passive House Designers, which means that they assist with building more thermally energy-efficient homes. In 2017, Setanta Construction won a National award for an energy efficient project.
We will be in touch with you as soon as we can.