THE HAMLET, TAMNAMORE ROAD, KILLYMAN New Home . . . New Adventure . . . New Memories . . .
Welcome to the Hamlet, where tradition is met with a modern twist!
Following the success of Killymeal Grange, Dungannon Landmark Homes are happy to announce the location of an exclusive development of Detached and Semi-Detached Homes, which are full turnkey, to the market for sale. Each home is finished to the highest of standards in the ever-popular and convenient village of Killyman.
The Hamlet is located on the Tamnamore Road, and this charming development offers traditional built homes in an attractive setting.
The village of Killyman is set in a quiet yet convenient location and has two Primary Schools, Playground, Post Office and several churches, as well as being convenient to the M1 Motorway, Dungannon, Coalisland, Tamnamore and Moy.
With the beautiful Dungannon Park within close proximity and a host of other wonderful attractions nearby including the National Trust’s Argory, Peatlands Park, Hill of the O’Neill and the designer shopping village at the Linen Green these homes are all about location, location, location!
Rarely do houses of these high standards come available in such a brilliant location. These homes are traditional yet up to date with spacious well-planned interiors that allow for privacy yet have excellent open spaces. Starting at 1075 square feet up to 1450 square feet, they are good sized detached and semi-detached homes that are built to a very high standard. The Hamlet is known for also allowing maximum efficiency with the latest insulation and most effective economic use of resources to run the house at minimum cost. Each house has its own unique interior allowing a variety of spacious well-designed options.
The inspiration behind The Hamlet harks back to a quieter, more relaxed era.
Landmark Homes believe that each purchaser’s add their own character and identity to each quality home they build.
These superb homes have a starting point and inspiration in the building design with strong reference to the traditional design, quality materials in each home they build.
The interiors of all the homes are of a superior standard with elegantly designed kitchens and contemporary style sanitaryware which are only some of the features currently impressing potential buyers.
The perfect Location in so many ways . . .
The picturesque village surrounding, and rural charm create a relaxed ambience and delightful environment, ensuring that “The Hamlet” will be a desirable address in which to live.
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops, and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include fridge/freezer, and dishwasher
- Built in appliances to include electric oven and hob, extractor unit,
- Tiled floor
- Spot lighting
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in main bathroom.
- Electric shower in en-suite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom, en-suite, and ground floor cloakroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Tiled splash back to ground floor wc.
- Lounge laminated wooden floor with range of colours
- Bedrooms carpeted (Laminated wooden floors available with upgrade)
- Staircase and landing carpeted
- Entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, utility room, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite floors tiled.
- Oil fired central heating with energy efficient combination boiler.
- Zoned heating with clock in line with building control regulations.
- Oil tank.
- Cast iron multi fuel wood burning stove
- Granite hearth and stone feature inset
- Internal décor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork
- Internal Oak doors with quality chrome door furniture
- Smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for telephone and television points.
- Television points in lounge, kitchen/dining area and bedrooms
- Wired for security alarm
- Moulded skirting’s, architraves and window ledges
- 160 mil cavity wall insulation
- Traditional constructed walls with stone feature to front (Where applicable)
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free U.P.V.C. energy efficient double glazed windows
- Bitmac driveway and decorative brick paving to front and back paths and patio area
- Black P.V.C. fascia board, soffits and downpipes
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Boundary fencing
- Gardens top soiled and seeded to front and back
All selections to be made from the builder’s nominated suppliers only
- NHBC 10 years build mark warranty.
- The pictures shown are of a recently completed home and external pictures are of the development at present.
- Additional options may be considered but will only be incorporated into the property if a binding contract is in existence between all parties at the requisite stage of construction.
- This specification is for guidance only and may be subject to variation.
- Although every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of all information given, the contents do not form part of, constitute a representation, warranty, or part of, any contract.
- The right is reserved to alter or amend any details.
- There will be a nominal service charge payable to maintain the developments communal areas.
AT THE HAMLET, ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND QUALITY FINISHES,
MAKE EACH HOME EXCEPTIONAL INSIDE AND OUT
** SHOW HOME OPENING IN JANUARY 2023 **
We will be in touch with you as soon as we can.